Wednesday, October 10, 2007

An update

Hello!
How are you guys? How is crazy school life going? What's new!! Where are you!?! How was summit?!

Life has been-- I guess neutral is a good word-- lately. I'm still living in the same house I lived in last year with my roomates and its all our last year...well not my last year but last year living together. Its wierd we're talking about what we're doing after and where we're going to go. Recently I've been leaning more towards teaching not social work.. which means this is not my last year because I'll need a few more courses for my other teachable (french). I'm thinkin about an exchange.. who knows.. but the "real world" is creepin' up. I feel nice and cushy in the student bubble.

Well, this is short but hope you guys are doing well and miss hearing from you.

Take care,
Emily

1 comment:

Jonathan P said...

:(

I miss hearing from everyone as well.....