Well, I guess I'll just leave you with something I read in my friend's blog this week...thought maybe you guys would appreciate it :P Hopefully next time, I'll have something of my own to say.
The Perfect Boyfriend or Girlfriend
If you are a guy, first paragraph is for you. If you are a girl, second paragraph is for you... but then again... I'm guessing people will read both.
for the guys:
The perfect girlfriend - the Bible. Think about it, she'll always be there for you. She won't mind if you don't spend a lot of time with her, she's just glad when you sweep her off her feet and enjoy some quality time with her. She's definitely low maintence. She's deep, and I mean deep, you'll never get tired of getting to know her, she's got layers upon layers to discover. And get this, she will cook for you. Oh yeah, she will cook... I mean... who else can feed you one bread of life and living water meal? Now that's A REAL MAN'S FOOD! (Take that hungry man commericals!) And can I say, she's HOT! She is literally slimline and she has an edge of gold to her (depending on the edition). And could you ever say that another girl could help you get closer to God than her? Nope.. I don't think so... Guys, she is perfect, she doesn't age, she is timeless.
for the girls:
The perfect boyfriend - the Bible. Think about it, is there anyone else that won't ever leave you? He will always support you in your time of need. No burden is too heavy for him to carry and he will never complain that it's too much. He's a deep guy, no girl could ever get bored of his shallow personality because you'll just have to keep digging to understand this complex guy. He's sensitive (Ecclesiastes), and romantic. YES, VERY ROMANTIC. Just take a look at his core, full of poetry (Psalms and Songs of Solomon). He will lead you in the most perfect way, a way that only leads to joy. He's got more than a toned body, he's got a duotoned body. Tall, dark and handsome are the only words you can use to describe him. He's got a silver lining too. Doesn't get any better than that. If you are seeking for a boyfriend, the Bible is where you stop. He's satisfy you're deepest desires.
OH YEAH... I love my new NASB Thompson Chain Reference Bible. She's my baby. Gonna go another date with her tonight... Praise be to God!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment