Thursday, June 28, 2007

prayer request!!

So for those of you have been keeping up to date on the blog, you'll know that my summer has been going FANTASTIC. Well, that is - until a couple weeks ago. Because of my mom's wedding this past weekend, I had to book 3 days off for it & that screwed up my amazing schedule that I had (sundays & mondays off). The last few weeks I haven't had 2 days off in a row and that's taking a huge toll on me in so many ways. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted. Last week was brutal. I almost quit my job because I was so overemotional and frustrated. Having 3 days away from work was helpful but because there was no time to actually relax and spend with God bc of the wedding, I'm sitting here with 5 more days solid of work before i have time off wondering how I'm going to make it without being exhausted and grumbly and snapping at my coworkers etc. Plus, on Sunday not only do I have to work (even though its canada day) I have to skip church and MAY have to work 13 hours. Granted I'll get time & a half, but still. The way I'm feeling I couldn't care less. Please pray that I wont have to work 13 hours & only the 8. Yeah so please pray for me.

1 comment:

I love yellow said...

I thought working 13 hours was illegal. I work 12 but that is crazy hospital shifts...I will be praying for you Jess...