Tuesday, June 05, 2007

QUACK QUACK QUACK

QUACK QUACK QUACK.

I merely post this to get Wynja's goat.

I don't know how many of you others are Sens fans. If you are, I posted this to get your goat too :P

If you don't know what I refer to... then don't worry about it ;)

And also... I now fully understand why Selene was not rooting for Edmonton last year during the Stanley Cup finals. I didn't get it then... I get it now.

As for me... nothing has changed ;) Except for the fact that I'm channelling my worrying into just studying. Focusing my attention on things I can control and not dwelling on those that I can't. Nothing to do but pray that "the unforeseen circumstances may go my way." ;)

5 comments:

I love yellow said...

oh man that reminds me of the mighty ducks movies...LOL. Gotta love Joshua Jackson when he was like 12!!! :)

Chara said...

...goats? i'm guessing if I watch the mighty ducks movies, i'll know what's going on?

i think we'll be watching them this summer on the rainy days when sports camp can't happen!

Jess Versteeg said...

haha yeah, last night when I was @ the guy's place watching the game we were all like "flying V! flying V!" it was good times... and then we were making fun of heatley for being such a trash player... and then he scored.

To be honest, Jon, as much as I'd love for them to win - I'd be really surprised if they did. But even if they lose, they're still better than the leafs ;)

Jonathan P said...

*sigh* Yeah I know ;)

But you know who's trash... Alfredsson. I mean COME on... who intentionally shoots the puck at the opposing teams captain.

Lol... chara we be talking about hockey.

Jess Versteeg said...

that was kind of funny lol.... it was more like a flick than a shoot :p