Hey you guys!!!
Sorry I have been MIA in the last little while. I have been working a whole lot and this is the first day in 2 weeks that I have been doing nothing. Well that isn't entirely true. I did go shopping today and I read my bible and various other things but I did not work. These 12 hour shifts are killing me! It's kinda a lot to get used to, but it's all good cause it is work. I feel like this summer for me is going to be a learning summer...it already has been. New place, new people, new job, new everything! I was also pretty disappointed when I saw my schedule for the summer and realized that I hadn't gotten full time hours...however I have been feeling better about it since I went to see my nurse manager and she said that I would be able to pick up lots of shifts. Plus, they will call me in when there are sick calls etc...I guess it's going to keep me on my knees.
I dunno I feel like God is asking me to trust Him with everything but I just won't let some things go. For example finances (is a big one right now)...even though I know I have always been ok, and God has always provided beyond what I need, I still worry. So weird!
I have also been realizing that I need other people's approval in my life...which is not good because I shouldn't be living for other people but for God right? I guess those are just the beginning of realizations I am making and I am sure there will be many many more.
Schedules have also been a source of frustration for me. I am working a bunch of weekends and so it is hard for me to go home. I think I may only be able to go once this summer...plus seeing Brad is more of a challenge because his busyness is during the week.
I am excited of the possibility of a reunion but unsure of weather I will be able top attend. It seems like there are so many things going on this summer...it's crazy! I do hope it does happen though.
Sorry this is kinda messed up weird, might be lack of sleep. So I need to go
love you all
Hannah
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
12 hour shifts are killer... at a hospital no less >_<
Hehe, and ya you know the worries thing never goes away... and the approval one is one that I definately identify with. I guess it's just constantly reminding ourselves that our identity is in Christ and that he is the only one from which we NEED approval.
Post a Comment