I remember when I used to post every other day >_>
The drama is finally over (see April 15th). Those of you with Facebook my have noticed a change in my relationship status. Those of you without Facebook... well I guess I'm telling you know ;) But no, it was not the girl. Instead, I made a dedication that for the next year, I am not looking for a girl and neither am I available. I will instead take this next year and really dive into the words of Christ (specifically the words of Christ.. .like the Sermon on the Mount, the Upper Room discourse, stuff like that) and really understand what Christ was saying about the various topics of life that impact us so deeply and what that all means to me. Essentially, I'm taking the next year to firmly ground my identity in Christ, because I don't believe I've ever really taken the time to do that.
In the meantime, the crushing has faded away. Something tells me that the emtions are not gone completely.... but such is life >_>
I'm sleeping better and don't feel like a sword is stabbing my heart.... that has to be a good thing.
I've also stumbled upon Project Playlist.... and now listening to all sorts of random music. This is my playlist. It's eclectic. Very much so >_> I mean Rammstein next to David Crowder <_<
-----
Quick update - not really worth a whole nother post:
I'm now growing increasingly frustrated at my inability to perform consistenly in my LSAT. I find myself sitting in the apartment screaming obscenities into the air.... when it comes to mind, please pray that the peace of God would rest on me, that I would do my best to practice and prepare and ultimately that I would have faith in the only one that gives us the power, ability, or strength to do anything. This whole LSAT prep thing has been increasingly reminding me of how little I'm actually capable.... and that I must continue to rest in God for his power to breathe every breath and to take every step of life's journeys.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jon you are officially added to my prayer wall. And it is so good to take time to concentrate on your relationship with God. I think a lot of the time our inabilities with relationships in general come from that...our walk with God isn't where it should be. And I find myself number one guilty of this!
Post a Comment