Sunday, May 27, 2007

Whatchya doing this weekend?!

Hey guys!

This is more for ppl in the GTA area...Ontario Pioneer Camp (OPC, a Christian camp in Muskoka) is putting on Seussical the Musical this Friday and Saturday, June 1 & 2 @ 1pm and 7pm both days as a fundraiser. It's based on a bunch of Dr. Seuss books and is SOOOO SO SOOO good!! All the actors and almost all the musicians (except for i think me...lol) go to OPC and are ridiculously talented. It's going to be an AMAZING show! My little sister is acting/singing/dancing in it and my other sister and I are in the pit band.

SO, if you have nothing better to do this weekend and want to enjoy a fantabulous show, e-mail me or msn me and I can hook you up with some tickets. I think they're around $15-$20.

chara

2 comments:

Jonathan P said...

Regrets... I'd love to, but I need to pretend that my LSAT prep is a fulltime job at this point and not schedule in anything during the day, and I've got church in the evening... then there's work on Saturday.

But Dr. Seuss put to music... I mean... that would have been awesome.

I love yellow said...

I would have loved to come...too bad I have a 12 hour shift on both those days...I love that kinda stuff though!!!