Monday, February 12, 2007

GAH!

Someone transferred our blog over and we've lost contributors! NOOOOO :P

I was holding out as long as I could on the new blogger, but now that I see all the awesome features OF the new blogger, I wished I'd switched over earlier. This is my traditionalism and innate conservatism/desire for the status quo kicking in.

Anyhow, I was just posting to let y'all know that I'm taking an internet fast for the next month. I'm wasting away my life on the Internet... so I figured it's time to take a break and take this time I spend on the internet in quiet times with the LORD. The only reason that I will be opening up IE or Mozilla is to check email, check announcements on course websites, and submit assignments. I'll let you know how it went in a month's time.

5 comments:

Jess Versteeg said...

good idea jon.

I love yellow said...

quelle bonne idée. I'd like to say that I would try that...but...yeah, it's just not going to happen!!!

Chara said...

wow...good for you. we'll miss hearing from you, but i can't wait to hear about all the great stuff that God's going to have done in your life after 30 days have passed...

Jenny Tang said...

before you fast a quick q...
Are you going to CM 2007?

Anonymous said...

gonna miss your blogs jon..