Saturday, March 10, 2007

c'est la vie!!!

Hey guys

Thought this blog needed yet another post from me...cause it seemed pretty dead!!! Guess everyone has been pretty busy with school and things that are actually important.

I cannot believe reading week is over for me. Wow it seems like it went by so fast...but it was so good. Being in Waterloo was good, and I think it was a little taste of what the summer will be like (well maybe not exactly but close). I did manage to get a job (2 to be exact), because both places where I had an interview decided they wanted to hire me for the summer which is a huge answer to prayer. Now it is prayer for wisdom is decision making...I think I have been needing a lot of that lately.

I also think God is trying to teach me complete dependence on Him...hah a lesson I feel like I should have learned 3 million times by now but apparently, I still can't. I found out this week that I got way too much student loans this semester (it's a long story that I will not explain in detail). The good thing is that I do not have to pay the money back. However, I do have to survive 2 more months with no monthly income (our loans in Quebec come by month...yeah weird I know) and they will deduct the extra I got from my loans next year. I guess all that is not good news but as I was thinking about it and thinking about all the things I need to pay for next year etc...etc.. it made me think of what a great opportunity this is going to be to be completely dependent on Him. I think the lesson for me is concentrate on the here and now, and don't worry about the future cause God is going to take care of me...He always has!

I have also been realizing that it's so much easier for me to see all the negative things that happen, but God has given me so much and has been so good to me in the past few weeks. Just this whole thing with a job (a great well paying job for the summer) and what a great week I had this past week...AMAZING!

Now I probably should go do some catching up...I didn't study enough this week and have a mid-term on Tuesday!

I do hope you are all well
love and miss you all
Hannah

2 comments:

Chara said...

hannah jones!!

i already talked to you today, but still good to hear the details. glad waterloo was such a blast and that's sooo sooo encouraging about your summer job! definitely gives me hope that my summer plans will somehow fall into place (and everyone else's for that matter).

PLUS, you'll be living all of what..1 hour away from me this summer? lol..and you know what that means....ROADTRIP! and MAYBE, if you get REALLY lucky, we'll even go visit my grandma again ;)

I love yellow said...

oh man that is so my dream in life. Your grandma is like the coolest EVER!