Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Mon cher amour..."

TO OUR DEAREST RAINBOW....





BONNE FÊTE, MA BELLE!!!!!!

PS: ....more to follow....to be continued in the nearish future...

5 comments:

Jess Versteeg said...

wow rain rain! je t'aime. 21 is scary, but you'll be good at it!

Rainbow Choi =) said...

aww thanks you guys! je vous aime et vous me manquez beaucoup!! *muah*!!

and im sorry ive been so MIA on this blog recently!! ive been reading up on you guys but i havent been posting! there is much to update you guys all on...!! it'll come soon hopefully, after a paper rush!! =) i took the day off yesterday and had really a great day.

love you all and thanks for the bday wishes!!

Rainbow Choi =) said...

ps. im not sure how good i was at 21, but now im 22!! =Þ

Jess Versteeg said...

ahaha awkward. When I was writing 21, i was like "hmm... i feel like there's something wrong with this"

I love yellow said...

Hey Rainbow Happy Birthday sorry I am so lame I didn't send an e-mail or anything!!!