Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm on cosmo!


So a not so serious post. My friend commented on a photo from my facebook saying that it should be on cosmo and I was like that is funny...this morning this is what I receive in my inbox. I love Afiwa she is one of the funniest people I know!!! There are some jokes you won't get but hey maybe you'll think it's a little funny anyway...hope everyone is well!

Hannah

4 comments:

Chara said...

AHAAHAHAHAA!!!

we've been having severe internet issues around here, and i thought that for some reason, my homepage (our blog) got re-directed to some crazy pop-up add.

nope. it was just your picture. too funny...

Jess Versteeg said...

that's a cute picture hannah! Although I don't really think it suits Cosmo... you're too modest haha

Jenny Tang said...

awwww...that is so so cute...but somehow, I think that Hannah Jones should look more "hippie" than that

I love yellow said...

didn't you see it was the "C4c" version of cosmo!