Friday, April 27, 2007

10 weeks

Well my Montreal Projectiles, I am heading off now. My flight should be taking off at 8:30am this morning. I have eaten a solid breakfast (or at least in my opinion -> toast with peanut butter + toast with cheese = high protein & carbs!), have not yet brushed my teeth, and am actually all packed.

Just wanted to wish you all a fun and productive spring/summer wherever God will be placing you - I look forward to seeing some of you at CM 2007.

Que Dieu vous benisse.

Jeremoi

2 comments:

I love yellow said...

oh man Jeremy is gone for the summer :( I know you will have a great one!

Rainbow Choi =) said...

ahhh jeremy!! i meant to email you before you took off!! anyways, know that you will be in my prayers!!

looking forward to hearing about it all when you're back!!

xox!
rainbow =)