Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Chara the bus driver

I had a dream last night...

I was in kingston, and we were at some sort of farmer's market... by "we" i mean Wynja, Chesterfield and I.

As we walked outside of the building....a public transportation bus pulled up..

Chara was the bus driver, complete with a bus driver uniform and hat!! In my dream it made full sense that it was her part-time job during the school year.

It was a pretty great dream, I'm not gonna lie.

Hope y'all are doing wonderfully and pressing on towards the goal to win the prize!

7 comments:

I love yellow said...

hahahaha...Ninja a bus driver? That is so great!!! I'd love to ride that bus...

Jonathan P said...

Wait, wasn't it Chara?

LOL... I can just imagine that dream....

I love yellow said...

either way it's hilarious!!!

Chara said...

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

oh gosh.

the thing is...i'm pretty much a bus driver around here. except substitute the bus for a mini clown-car...same concept though! so your dream's not that far off.

that fully made my day ;) as did the chesterfield reference...

Jess Versteeg said...

haha chesterfield

Jonathan P said...

Lol, I think your STILL the only person that says that Lydia :P

Jeremoi said...

Some names just stick, especially when Lydia coins them!