Friday, December 01, 2006

feeling blah

just thought I would leave you guys a note to tell you that I am sick. I have been feeling yucky all day...I'd appreciate some prayers because I am tired of being sick, and today my body was like: STOP and I am officially taking the day off.

Guess that is a good thing cause we're expecting some snow tonight! They say it could be up to 25 cm...yay for digging my car out tomorrow.

For now tonight my only plans are sitting in front of a movie, drinking a lot of water and getting a lot of rest!

so that's my update

Hannah

3 comments:

Brad Stewart said...

Get better, Hannah. I'm praying for you.

Jenny Tang said...

Miss Jones....
Quebec is copying Vancouver....we had 25.5cm of snow the other day!!! Get well soon!!!

Jonathan P said...

Sigh.... stupid Ontario... why can't we get snow sometime soon. It gets cold enough to snow immediately after it's been raining for two days.... what are we Vancover?!?!?

Sorry to hear that you're feeling sick Hannah. Be praying for your healing because nobody can afford to be sick at this juncture.