Sunday, December 03, 2006

wrt snow

So most of you are probably thinking:

"That crazy Jon Park (sigh), what's he complaining about no snow for?"

Well I like snow. And so this makes my next line some happy happy news.

I woke up this morning to my little brother jumping on top of me yelling "IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!"

I bounded out of bed and leaped up and down with my 8 year old brother (lol, just picture that).

So I'm satisfied... for now. The snow's all gone already btw....

6 comments:

I love yellow said...

hahaha Jon I am picturing you jumping up and down with your little brother. We definetly have snow now. Like 20 cm of it...and I think it is here to stay!! I wish we didn't have any, would make my life better!

Jenny Tang said...

haha...we won we won...we still beat you easterners with our 25.5cm of snow a few days ago....but as usually, the rain came and kidnapped them away leaving behind dirt and dirt and black snow

Chara said...

ahahaa...i love how we're competing through weather...

I love yellow said...

dude take our 20 cm...I don't want them!!!!

Jonathan P said...

Oooo! Can I have it?

Although apparently nobody else around me wants that much now. Everyone I know his happy that we still don't have snow. Crazy people.

Rainbow Choi =) said...

lol.. no worries, im with you jon. even if it means im leaving the house 3 hours before my class starts, snow's too fun and beautiful not to love!!