its the weirdest thing. The last few days i have had absolutely no motivation to study. i usually end up sitting around most of the day, doing pretty much nothing... (nothing in terms of studying) I then go to bed early, hoping that i will wake up the next day with all the inspiration and energy i have been lacking previously.
Yesterday was no exception. I ended up napping from 4-5, can't remember what i did in the mean time but then i headed for bed at 9. My friends called me at 11:30, looking for a place to play Cranium, but i turned them down. It was now 11:30, and i had already had 3.5 hours of sleep so i was now unable to fall back to sleep. I decided that since i wasn't tired at all, and there was NOTHING to distract me, i might as well get up an study. I Did. i was able to review almost an entire section (all the muscles moving the shoulder, humerous, wrist, metacarpels and phalanges) in a mere 2 hours. and i was back in bed, actually tired this time from all the exerted brain power, ready for a good nights sleep by 2:30am. WIERD!! I always try to keep my sleep patterns normal when im studying, but i think this is the newest thing for me, it seems the middle of the night is the only time i am able to concentrate these days. maybe because by the time night comes, i have already finished analyzing everything from my life and actually have space left for learning... At this point, im gonna take whatever i can get, even if that means waking up at midnight to study for the next couple days.
Only 3 days till its all over!! I can't wait to go home!!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know that feeling Danae. I was going through that in the whole week that I had of free time to study for my exams that I just blew. I was sitting on the computer surfing around doing nothing for much of the time. Hardly even cracked a book until two days before the exam itself....
hah...yeah I think exams make you wacked or something (at least they make me wacked)
Post a Comment