do you guys ever get to the point sometimes where you're just confused? or lacking direction? or zeal? that's kinda where I'm at right now. I can't really describe it much more than that, cuz I don't really know what's going on. All I know is that I'm wrestless and can't stop crying (and that's coming from a girl who NEVER cries...or at least very very rarely). Two very weird feelings. Strange thoughts that are pretty drastic keep crossing my mind, like "what the heck am I doing @ Queen's? like why Queen's? why am I not studying from home to save $$ to do something I really want to? Why am I not currently involved in anything I used to love doing (volunteering, soccer, piano, anything involving kids/youth, teaching, loving people that just need to be loved, etc.)? maybe i shouldn't automatically assume that i'm going to finish my 5 years in con-ed, and then move into teaching....why am i always so frustrated with c4c stuff? should i be investing my giftings and serving elsewhere? why do i miss home so much? should i switch churches again in kingston? why do i keep wanting to go overseas (or even elsewhere in CAN) instead of staying @ home when i have the chance? why am I not feeling spiritually challenged right now?" etc, etc. etc. A random hodge-podge of questions and re-evaluations of my current life's state.
Soooo....i'm not too sure why i'm blogging this cuz there's really no point to it. i don't really know what's up, but maybe you guys have some insight...who knows?! maybe someone can relate.
Hope y'all are less confused, wrestless, and sad than I am.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
go check your email chara!
love & prayers,
rainbow =)
I can definitely relate feeling like that...I think the key is prayer and obviously that is the 'super spiritual' answer but I think at times when we are just kinda discouraged with life, and not really sure what is going on, and pretty much sick of everything because we are stressed, or maybe just because we are sick of everything, it's a good thing to remember. So what I am going to say is I am praying for you Chara and I know you'll get through it :)
i'm definately prayin for you chara...
"pray through the valleys" they draw you closer
*hugs*
Post a Comment