Well I just wanted to send a quick shout out to let you all know that I am still alive. Life is super busy at the moment. I worked 30 hours last week at Safeway in addition to going to lectures, studying, leading my DG, evangelising. Needless to say I feel like a chicken running around with it's head cut off. Nice to get updates from everyone. I will write more eventually, today is just one of those days where I have to cram everything into.
One thing that God said to me at Summit is that I need to take a step back from planning the upcoming summer. I feel like He may be calling me to go on another project, although it could be the unconventional kind...like going back to Montreal to work at the same place. I really don't know at the moment. There are so many options and no right answer. Pray that I will consider all avenues and in the end go where God leads. Talk to you soon.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hey dude! thanks for the update, even though we chatted this week for a bit.
yea...i know the feeling about summer plans. seems like a ways away, but nevertheless, it's time to start thinking about them. i'll be in prayer for you for sure
hey steph!!!
glad to hear from you and know that you are still alive (j/k) :0)
wow...30 hours of work plus all those stuff. I am only taking 3 courses and when I was so tired when I have to work for 30 hours for one of the week.
I am glad that God is asking you to plan your summer! Planning ahead is alway fun!
good to hear from you steph! i'm planning next summer too, it's crazy... especially when the person I need to get in touch with NEVER ANSWERS HIS PHONE! annoyingggggg lol
wow Steph. How fun would it be for you to be back in Montreal :) But yeah planning summers is hard...I am trying to plan mine as we speak and I have no idea at this moment what God has in store for me!
Man, y'all are organized... but I'm planning my summer too so lol, i guess I shouldn't be talking :P
Crazy schedule Steph... just crazy. Have fun with that :D And don't burnout
well im the odd one out. havent even begun to think about summer yet... not seriously anyway. but i guess it'll be here soon enough, man does time ever fly ALL THE TIME.
my summer plan: possibly get a job in China???
we've got this friend in Beijing who wants to hire my sister and I since we're native English speakers. no idea yet as to what the job will be...my mom's supposed to ask him and find out this week while she's there.
wow..China! that'd be awesome! i've got a few ideas tossing around in my brain, one of which is NOT to go on a missions trip for once this summer. lol.
or maybe go back to St. Lucia for a few weeks. lol. i'm already eating my words.
maybe doing a First Nations Reserve Tour with Mad Science to Nunavut or Northern Quebec/New Brunswick or Nothern Alberta for a few weeks; maybe directing the community summer daycamp that's run out of my church each year; maybe doing my practicum placement in the Spring months (may/june); maybe taking summer school cuz i need to pick up 2 extra credits; maybe do the Explore program and head back to QC; maybe something TOTALLY different...
TOO MANY OPTIONS! Lol
Post a Comment