Sunday, October 22, 2006

Updates on my dad

I went and visited him yesterday and he looked good. He will be having a bypass surgery tomorrow. Please pray that everything will go well.
Thank you so much for praying for me and my family, it means so much, esp. when I know that you guys are thousands of miles away (except jess li and Rainbow), yet you still pray for me :0)

Praise God for
- my dad switched family doctor and who actually suggested that he have a blood test (that's when the lab discovered that he's at a high risk of a heart attack)

- the heart attack did not occur when I brought him to the hospital

merci beaucoup mes beaux amis :0)

p.s. my home phone was not working at all yesterday and I have to turned off my cell phone whenever I was in the hospital. Rainbow, sorry that you cannot get a hold of me. And I cannot retrieved any msg b/c I forgot the password (I called Fido, but they were closed when I called them)
p.p.s. jess w. sorry that I didn't call you either due to the reason stated on p.s.

6 comments:

Chara said...

priase God that everything's gone well so far...wow. He works in some amazing ways sometimes, even in the seemingly small, un-noticeable things (like switching family doctors).

will be praying hardcore tomorrow...

we love you tons and tons, jenny tang!

Jess Versteeg said...

yeah Jenny! i'm sooo glad things are working out a bit. I figured that you didn't call cause things were a bit more hecktic than planned. Tis OK. I'll continue praying for you dearest!

Rainbow Choi =) said...

hey miss jenny,

praying for you and your dad and family

give me a call if/whenever you want!

nous t'aimons!

I love yellow said...

I am glad that things are better for your dad...I will continue praying!

Stephanie said...

So glad to here that Jenny. Here's a big hug from me to you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome jenny, will keep prayin