I've got a couple of action points that I'm supposed to do (as part of discipleship). I've dropped the ball the last two weeks. Ask me on Tuesday if I've done them :)
1) Start up a prayer journal and create a web of all the people that I can be praying for daily.
2) Brainstorm MDA ideas.
3) Take a 30 minute walk each day, and incorporate it into prayer time as well.
Thanks guys, love you all for being there. Seriously.
I <3 y'all. Keep on keeping on in these busy times.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love pray & walks. I pretty much spend my 25 minute walk to school every morning as a quiet time. It really sets the day out on the right foot. :)
right on jon!! soo good talking to you again!! (msn... that sounded like i didnt notice that jon's got another million posts on our blog!)
we'll keep you accountable! =)
Post a Comment