Friday, October 06, 2006

On a less serious note...

LEAFS BLANKED THE SENS 6-0. BOOM... shackalaka.

yes... i should be sleeping.

And I finally figured out who Chara was Chara. Apparently he's an Ottawa defenceman.

In the meantime, hope y'all have been doing well... i found my voice cracking...

7 comments:

jelibeenz said...

boo.
and...Chara's not Ottawa anymore, he got traded...to...somewhere, I forget.

I love yellow said...

dude I hate the leafs...so I am with jess on the boo

Jess Versteeg said...

Chara is AWESOME. so is chara. man i heart our crazy slavic players.

also: jon, do you really wanna start rubbing in each others faces about hockey losses? cause it WILL be painful for you, jon, VERY PAINFUL. and you know it :p

Jess Versteeg said...

oh no we traded Chara? gaaaaaaaaaaaah :(

Chara said...

wow. i never knew i was so loved.

apparently i'm living another life as a slavic hockey man.

brilliant!

Jonathan P said...

I don't know... the Leafs are a very different team this year than they were last year. Now that that moron Pat Quinn is gone, Paul Maurice won't stand for any lackadaisical play.

And sure, why not rub it in. After those humiliating 8-0 blowouts last year, I'm going to take my cake on every ounce I can :P

Man, and they traded Chara already? He was an Ottawa defenceman just this past Wednesday -_-

Rainbow Choi =) said...

on that hockey note and just to join the rubbing-in party... i think i could be carving pumpkins with the canucks again in a couple weeks!!


well... actually i dont think im going to go. lol.. ive already met them twice and i cant tell them apart so its not that exciting.

i never told Canuck Place (childrens hospice where i volunteer) i was back from montreal... and i dont really have a lot of time to commit to it this semester so i think i'll just pretend im still away... lol maybe if i was a bigger hockey fan it'd be worth the effort =)