Hey friends
Just so you know we are all awaiting details from the semi-reunion. Ok so maybe not all...but at least I AM! You can't just have a reunion and then NOT post about it...that's just wrong!
Things have been a lot of the same old same old for me. For some unknown reason concentrating on homework has just not been an option lately. It may have something to do with the fact that Brad will be here tomorrow :)
But yeah, I have been a little discouraged lately with my DG. Maybe it's because it's the end of the semester or I don't know but we only really have one girl who comes faithfully. Most of the time, it's only her, Cass, me and one other girl who always has to leave early. We are going to do a kind of Christmas outreach though (even if it is just the 4 of us), so maybe you can pray for that...hopefully the 2 other girls will join us for that.
Oh and hey our football team (Rouge et Or) will be playing in the Vanier cup...YAY for that...
hope everyone is good and not too freaking out with finals coming up!
Hannah
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hannah, your team's gonna be in MY CITY this week. unfortunately they are going to lose. =) I will pray for your DG and stuff... just wondering, why the heck are you up and blogging at 5:22 am?? Or is that the right time? crazy girl. oh and also, i am wearing the necklace you gave me today!
<3
Haha, I'll get on it... but the beginning of the story is probably best told by Chara or Jess W.
it was 8:22 am...which is still pretty early. Maybe it's a time difference thing!
Post a Comment