Monday, November 13, 2006

prayer

hey guys... i just need some prayer right now specifically to be able to support a friend of mine. She admitted to me and some other friends this weekend that she almost relapsed into drinking - she's been sober for almost a year but a bunch of things have happend and she's having a really hard time not hitting the bottle.

So pray that she's no longer tempted, or can develop the proper coping mechanisms, and pray that I'm sensitive to her and able to support her & don't brush her off in my busyness.

4 comments:

Jonathan P said...

Definately be praying for that. I know what bad escape mechanisms make you feel like after a while...

I love yellow said...

Jess I will be praying for your friend. Know what that is like and know that can be a huge battle...

Rainbow Choi =) said...

will be praying too jess, for your friend and for you to know how to be Jesus to her!

Chara said...

i'm on it...God is faithful!