Tuesday, November 21, 2006

christmas

So I guess for all of you westerners one of us out east should do a little update of how our mini-reunion went. It was pretty hilarious.... a story that will take some time to recount... and so I wont do it now...

But I just wanted to say.... I've started listening to Christmas music, and everytime I hear it I think of you guys. At first I was like "what?? this is sooo weird and random" but then I realized that it's because of Christmas In July.

5 comments:

I love yellow said...

that is kinda weird but I guess it makes sense. I'd love to hear an update about the mini-reunion, even though I wasn't there and have heard parts of it already!

Jonathan P said...

Heeheehee...

oh man... and the highlight of the night was on the way back to Brad's.

That's a teaser btw :P I really shouldn't be on this blog anyway, I have a test tomorrow and I should be studying for that.

Jess Versteeg said...

highlight and MOST DANGEROUS

Jonathan P said...

TRU SAY!

Chara said...

aww..christmas. i love it!

eeks...i can't beleive it's in a month?! it seems like not too long ago, we were all dining in Solin Hall's basement while watching the girly pink gift getting passed around between the guys!