NEWFLASH JUST IN FROM LI AND LAFLEUR NEWS!!!
(insert newsflashy dun, dutta dun dun...dun dutta dun dun music here)
It has just been announced that Canada's geography is going to drastically change over the next 24 hours. Northern Ontario has been completely eliminated from the map. More importantly though, BC and the Prairie Provinces have announced a massive merge in which their land masses will actually become one, therefore uniting eastern and western Canada. The implications of this change have yet to be determined. However, a certain group of Montreal Projectiles have been reported to be overcome with euphoria and perpetually leaping for joy.
Ok...so maybe not.
But Jess and I were scheming...cuz if you guys out west were closer to us in the east, then we could have an ENTIRE mtl project reunion this month, instead of just us easterners. Yes...that's right. we're sadly have a partial project reunion sometime this month when Wynja and I hit the road, picking up any projectiles we find on our roadtrip to waterloo. So i thought i'd let everyone know that plans are in the works for an eastern reunion cuz i felt bad that not everybody knew! even though i know it really doesn't affect any of you guys who aren't in ON (even though i wish it did!)...it still felt weird not including everyone. so now you're included and of course invited to join us in waterloo!!!
missing you all very much!
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahaha... man that's devotion if we find anyone not currently residing in ON at waterloo (cept maybe hannah).
I so wish I lived in Onterrible sometimes! LOL only sometimes though cause if I did I would have to be a leafs fan and I don't think I could deal with that!!! :)
Haha, you could always just be a Senators fan :P They're USUALLY a better team... dunno what's happened to them this season.
haha, yeah...not all ontarians are leafs fans! but yeah, what's happened to the sens?
Post a Comment