Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hey Everybody

Hmm... it seems I haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I would just to say all is well. There's nothing too exciting going on with me right now, just plugging along a usual. I have two (short-ish) papers due tomorrow night, neither of which I have started yet (I should be doing one right now, but I'm really tired... and I have only 2 hours before class, and have to eat as well...). I suppose this is the second wave of the end-of-term-paper-push; after these two I'll have three pretty major ones left.

For the most part, life is normal. I'm starting to meet one-on-one with some of the guys in my first year discipleship group, which is pretty exciting. Pray that I'd be able to effectively challenge them to come to Winter Conference. ;)

Blegh... as I was writing this post, I received an email from the financial aid office at UW telling me that I had incorrectly completed my student loans application for next term, and that I'll have to start the application process again... that's a bit of a bummer. It's not that it's realy all that much work, but it's the loss of time that makes the difference -- later applications make for later receipt of money... meaning I might need to figure out some other way to survive for the first chunk of next term... ouch. I guess I'd appreciate prayer for that too...

Looking forward to seeing some of you this weekend,
Brad

3 comments:

I love yellow said...

I wish I could see you this weekend...all of you actually...but oh well c'est la vie! I'll be praying about finances for you too :)

Jonathan P said...

Mmm... yeah finances are bad. Well I mean, you know what I mean.

Remember to be praying for ya, and I also look forward to seeing you this weekend. Rawr!

Chara said...

finances...always seem to be after me! but the amazingly awesome thing is that God has ALWAYS been faithful...sometimes cutting it a little close in my books, but i've never gone hungry nor missed a bill payment because of lack of cash.

and I know that He'll be faithful and true in your situation too, bard...brad. sorry. <-- i just re-typed your name like 5 times (no jokes) and it still came out card..i mean bard. GAH!