Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bleh... I hate being sick

Wow, so I think this is the shortest period in time in which I have ever developed a cold. I woke up Monday morning, my tonsils feeling a bit swollen - indication that a cold is approaching. So I chalk myself full of vitamins, echanacia, oil of oregano, etc. (all that healthy, cold-preventing kind of stuff) and by 4:00pm I am at home in bed, having skipped my last class out of shear exhaustion and the feeling of blahness consuming my body. I don't really know if I would consider it sleep, but I lay in bed from about 4-6:30, utterly restlessness, even feeling ready to puke (and that is extreme for me), had some dinner with family, worked on an assignment, went back to "sleep" at 10 o'clock and finally woke up around 5:30, begrudging my bed and blankets, fever and coughing fits.

All this to say, if you would like to lift me up in prayer, I would be most appreciative. On a brighter note, our MDA event went very well last week. There were about 88 in attendance to Kirk Durston's lecture "The Existence of God: an Engineer's Perspective", and they weren't exclusively C4C students. Follow-up is off to a bit of a slow start, but I'm just glad the event is over and that I can reinvest my free time in things like studies. At the same time, I look forward to seeing what kind of fruit God will bring out of this.

Catch y'all (hehe... it's started again) later!

Jeremoi

4 comments:

Jenny Tang said...

hey dude!
you have to take those pills WAY BEFORE YOU ARE sick...they are for boosting up your immune system, not for "eating up" those bacteria/virus that's in your body now.

Word of advice (that's what my dad always make me do)
-if you know that your week will stress you out, start taking Vitamin pills
- repeat the same thing b4 exams!!

oh well...those are the suggestions. I will lift you up in prayer my brother =)

Take care and be good!

Chara said...

oye vey...sorry you're malade! that's never any fun, especially when it completely knocks you out like that!

and great news about the MDA...glad things have gone well so far...

I love yellow said...

I am so glad about the MDA...YAY GOD!
Sorry you are sick thoug. My advice: drink lots of water, get lots of rest :) Hope you feel better soon Jeremoi!

Jonathan P said...

Lol hannah, such a nursy answer :P