Yeah, so that's the final verdict. It's nice to have some closure though. She's not interested in dating, which I respect. All the same, as that fact sinks in, it makes me realize just how much hope that I had invested in a potential relationship. Sort of disappointing - okay, understatement there.
On brighter news, I received confirmation on Tuesday that I've been accepted as an intern for OEX - which means I need to start making plans for support raising and all that fun stuff - just on a slighter larger scale this time, hooray for more faith stretching times!
Oh yeah, and I'm also feeling moderately healthier. I stayed home Wednesday and Thursday cause there was nothing important to do on campus (save go to classes, of which the importance is sometimes questionable, especially when the profs provide their lecture notes online!)
Besides that, I've gotten a handful of encouraging e-mails from guys in engineering who've been sharing on campus and seeing the firstfruits of our prayers for our faculty - engineers hungry for spiritual truth. So yeah, there were lots of encouraging moments from the Lord during an otherwise drab week of sickness and quietly reading/studying notes.
Up early tomorrow morning, so I must depart for bed. G'nite!
Jeremy
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Jeremy,
I'm sorry it didn't work out; that hurts (this I know from personal experience). It may not feel like it just now, but it will get better. But that's exciting about OEX! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. :)
AAAHHHHH!!!! OEX!!! congrats jeremy!
Wynja, hannah and i were just discussing tuesday night on our way to DQ whether or not you'd gotten in yet, but none of us had heard....we assumed you would cuz let's face it, you're super-jeremoi! (aka: they'd be very silly not to accept you as an intern cuz you'd be AMAZING at it!)
but tres sorry that it didn't work out with the madamoiselle...it's all in God's perfect timing though.
woooo Intern! you'll be awesome. make sure to send a support letter my way. that's exciting. i think there might be some Queen's ppl going on OEX... pray with us that there are!
And that stinks about the lady. But God is good and he will provide. Or you could ask your discipler to pray that you would have a better understanding of love. look what happened to Hannah haha
hah ninja makes me laugh so so much. But seriously that chick is nuts...no I am joking, I mean obviously I do not know her and yeah she probably has reasons that she doesn't want to date but seriously...come on now, jeremy you are a great guy! Also, I am so happy you get to go on OEX and as an intern...we were honestly just saying how much of a good job you would do!!!
hooray!!!!!!!!!
You got accepted!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
I am super excited that you will be there as an intern, your life will definately be changed and the people there are hunger for the Words!
ahhh same sentiments as everyone else Jeremy! you're going to be a huge huge blessing to the OEX team as an intern, not to mention the people there! aaaand you're going to have an amazing experience no doubt! but ONE CONDITION: going on a 2nd (or 3rd.. ,etc) tends to bring closure to the first... just by virtue of an amazing next step of your spiritual journey with another amazing group of people. YOU MUST PROMISE NOT TO FORGET THAT YOU ARE FIRST AND FOREMOST A MTL 2006ER and we loved you first!! or you're not allowed to go. got it? :)
and that goes for ANYONE HERE going on another project! =)
secondly, also tres desolee about the gal. dont worry, you have much much to offer and God's gal for you will see that in a second!
ahahahaha...ooo rainbow.
good advice...cuz it's happen to me before too...but if i end up in St. Lucia this summer again, technically it came 1st. but since mtl '06 didn't block out st. lucia, i doubt it'll go the other way around ;)
Post a Comment