Hey guys...
Thought I would update on my life because...well honestly I keep checking the blog and no seeing much going on here and I figured if I don't post why should I expect everyone else to right?
So it seems to weird to start yet another semester. Winter semester is always crazy and seems to go by faster because of a) J week (our big outreach that we put on with C4C), Carnaval (which is Jan 26th till Feb 11th), among other things...speaking of which you guys can start praying for that (J week that is, I doubt that Carnaval needs much prayer, although you never know Bonhomme might).
You guys can also be praying for me. I have been discouraged with my role of prayer coordinator again. (yeah I know same old same old). It seems really hard to get people to do a small thing like lead a prayer meeting...maybe it's just the whole starting a new semester, or the way I am feeling today but yeah I need motivation or something. It's always getting motivated to start the semester that is hard. I end up spending a few days watching TV and chilling before I actually get any work done. Imagine if I started right away!
I have 3 days off a week this semester and so I also need to think about being wiser about how I use my time. :)
ok, I have lots more thoughts in my head but I think I am done for now
I do miss all of you
Hannah
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmm... i don't know if this will serve to frustrate you or encourage you, but wow... has God ever been stirring in students' hearts to be in prayer at maccru. So far we've been having 20+ people meeting for 11:30 prayer on a DAILY basis.
With that in mind, I guess I should mention that this is a really recent change. It has been gradual but steady growth the past few years. About 2 years ago, it was maybe 5 students per day, tops.
All this to say, Hannah Jones, I am going to be intentional about praying for more prayer at Laval every time I am at a daily prayer meeting at Mac.
Post a Comment