Well, I just finished exerting myself trying to FINALLY dig my driveway out from under all the snow, I'm tired. So I thought I'd write an update.
Since conference I have to say my life has taken a complete 180(degrees). After a lot of wrestling, I decided not to continue leading a DG this semester and have felt kinda tugged away from c4c and the ministry. Not too sure why but... I feel a lot of peace about it.
My classes are going good as well and have had a lot time to spend with my housemates and to talk with my friend from Windsor. (if you can pray for her, she's going to a church this sunday for the first time since probably highschool) She's also really lonely, feeling estranged from friends and family... i dunno.. It's been awesome watching God bring her back tho. Like watching her crawl out of a hole. It's kinda cool we were friends since grade school, and I remember her saying she read the Bible, but never talked about it the whole time we were friends back then. So much time has passed and so much stuff has happened and she hasn't been in my life for so long, all of sudden the friendships back and we're just pickin up where we left off... well, more the relationship with God is mended, and we're pickin up where we left off and going in the right direction this time. Alls I can say is God....is a gracious and faithful God.
Well, thats really all that is new for now.
Hope all is well.
Emily
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to hear that God is working in your life and in your friends. Sometimes God working in our lives can take some unexpected turns but He is so good and awesome!!!
That's amazing to hear that you can be there for your friend during this time. You've got such a gift for making people feel wanted and welcome, and I'm sure that she appreciates it. I'll keep you and her in my prayers.
Post a Comment