Sunday, January 07, 2007

My WC update

Ok, so I don't really have a huge update for WC. I've been meaning to post for ages now, but I was stuck @ my dad's with dial up, and that would take probably 2 hours to upload a picture. BRUTAL. Anyways, WC was really encouraging for me. It renewed my vision for Queen's (and evangelism in general). It's kind of sad how easily it was lost, and it really made me want staff who's whole job is to see to it that that vision is not lost. I'm really stoked and excited for this semester, for discipling my girls and to see what God has in store for Queen's!

Also. here's a picture Chara and I took for your viewing pleasure:

4 comments:

I love yellow said...

that is a great pic. I am glad that WC did renew your vision. I think even those of us that have staff need that sort of thing :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was just thinking how much perseverence that must take for you guys.
Isaiah 40:29-31

Jeremoi said...

As James might put it, "Brilliant!"

Jeremoi said...

Lol... that was in reference to the picture.

You guys at Queen's... I really pray you guys get your own staff. It really does help, especially in keeping the focus and vision straight, as you noted Jess.