Monday, August 14, 2006

BC Reunion

So... what's the deal with the BC reunion/beach party? I'll have to take the greyhound down island and then walk on the ferry, which means I'll need to be picked up on the other side, or take transit or something... What time is the party, and where is it?

Also, the last bus heading back up island leaves Nanaimo just after 9, meaning I'd have to be back on the ferry around 7, so it would probably be better if there were a place I could crash that night. Can you guys in the big city provide a little more info?

Thanks. :)

4 comments:

jelibeenz said...

hmm...well, the party itself is at 3PM at Spanish Banks, which is kind of near UBC. I think it would be easiest if you guys (if James is indeed alive and planning on coming) were to be picked up at the ferry terminal, but you'd probably want to check with Jenny or Rainbow on that since it wouldn't be me picking you up as I can't drive...unless I pick you up via bus.... would you be going to Tsawwassen or Horseshoe Bay? Horseshoe Bay is probably easier. Jenny had said that she would think of possible places where you could stay for the night...again, best to check with her. she knows more people here than I do.
aren't I so helpful? heh.

Brad Stewart said...

How late is the party likely to go?

As for which ferry terminal, one is just as easy as the other, they both leave from Nanaimo.

Rainbow Choi =) said...

hey Brad! you might be able to crash at my place for the night... i'll be home tomorrow (aaaaah!!! finally!!) so i can see what's up at home and if its okay!

for getting to the beach, unfortunately, i dont think ill be able to pick you up at the ferry though... I'll be at church for the first time this Sunday so I have plans to hang out with some friends and family after and will probably go late to the party. The beach part of the party ends at 9pm-ish, potentially followed by bubbletea somewhere in vancouver. =)

jelibeenz said...

hmm, okay I just realized that Jenny has only her L and thus cannot drive to collect you from the ferry terminal. so depending on which ferry you take and when you arrive, I could take the bus to meet you if you'd like.