I've been fairly busy since geting home, cause I have to pay my dues with my parents (ie, obligations to be social, or I'll get a lecture about being self-absorbed etc.) and cause I'm busy with cru@queen's stuff. stupid t-shirts *shakes her fist*
I spent all of today at my church picking music (i lost my binder with all my lead sheets... years of collecting vanished!). and I mean ALL of today... from 8:30 - 4:30! Let's just say that my fingers are tired from playing that grand piano (*drool*) and my voice is actually quite tired too. Seriously: if I don't want to talk, that's frankly scary.And since Jeremoi is bragging via pictures about his cottage niceness... i'm going to brag picturely about my sweet house location.... eventually. Currently i'm on dial-up so keep posted for les belles photos.
And jeremy.... what did your mom say about your hair when she first saw you???
3 comments:
I totally meant to ask Jeremoi about his hair but I didn't LAMO me...hopefully you have cut it by now because it is going to become it's own person. Jess I am glad you get to spend a bit of time with the fam...
Mmmm... Jess has a cottage in her backyard. I mean... crap that came out all wrong -_-
And LOL, so what did your dad think about Bon Cop, Bad cop. Awkward? :P
haha yeah let's just say the quebecois have no shame and that was only mostly awkward...
Post a Comment