Monday, August 14, 2006

just what I needed

well everyone,

I AM BACK from one of the funnest weekends of the summer, with canoeing, swimming in some of the most beautiful water, and just sleeping in the sun. Now I cannot say this was THE funnest weekend of the summer because that would mean I would have to compare it with that awsome retreat we had together and obviously I am not about to do that. However, going to Lindsay was definetly just what I needed this weekend, although I am a little sad I missed Stargazing with the gang. That is always so much fun. And reading little Jenny Tang's post also made me laugh so much I wanted to cry. Jenny I already miss you so much and I am sorry you were sick!

Now it is back to work for me...ugggghh. By the way Jess.W. I would really like to meet up with you before you leave this weekend, call me sometime this week. Right now I am scheduled to work some nights thursday till sunday ( and then I go back to being Jobless)...

I already do miss all of you so much...

Hannah

3 comments:

Brad Stewart said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend! I've always wanted to go canoe-camping...

Jess Versteeg said...

i'd me more than glad to meet up with you. I'm free anytime after 5:30!

Chara said...

lindsay!! hey i was there a week ago...no jokes. i went to surprise-visit 2 of my housemates. it's a very cute little town and we stopped at none other than DQ for a blizzard! it was a very hannah-ish thing to do...