I just felt like posting and saying that fire alarms are driving me up the wall. The fire alarm in the building keeps going off every other day and it's getting REALLy annoying. I got home from helping out at orientation today to hear the lovely sounds of the fire alarm. You know that screeching wail that just hits the right frequency to make your ears go buzzing and painful. yeah that thing.
In other news, I've decided to become a frosh boss for frosh week... try and be a bit of Christian influence in a week of hedonism LOL. At least they're dry now and therefore no drunkeness can ensue.
--edit--
Oh yeah, btw... two questions:
1) How do I download pictures from Imagestation onto my computer?
2) Did someone grab an extra Montreal t-shirt for me? I forgot to get it from Jess W. :(
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Answers:
1) I don't know...i was wondering the same thing, besides clicking on every picture and 'saving as'
2) Your project shirt is burried in my luggage somewhere. lol...but I've got it and will be passing it along this weekend.
Post a Comment