Wednesday, August 09, 2006

the coolest projectile

well it can't be a blog without the coolest person on project posting. By the way, blogger is stupid you want to know why? Yeah, my user name has to be yellowhannah because Hannah was taken, Hannahmarie was taken and Hannahmariejones was also taken...dumb people with the same name as me! Uggghhh...this is why the world should have XANGA...

Yeah Hara, I am sorry I won't be there saturday but just think oh how much greater it will be next time you see me! Haha... and it makes me happy that you saw sunflowers, maybe I will get to see them on thursday night too...how awsome would that be. I am sad not to get to see you guys, but at the same time I will be going on my first canoe trip of 2006, and it will be canoe camping. Needless to say I am WAY excited.

I do already miss you guys, and am so happy about the blog thing...I love blogs!!! Hope you are all having the yellowest day EVER!

Hannah

8 comments:

Jess Versteeg said...

ooh canoe trip. sounds like fun. i did one once - 10km down the madawaska river. Pretty darn fun but also I was DEAD after. i didn't know i had that many muscles but ALL of them hurt!

jelibeenz said...

yes! XANGA! hehe.

Jonathan P said...

Psh Xanga... LIES! Xanga is evil! (too FOBby.....)

Jonathan P said...

Hey, and when did Chara started being called Hara? Sounds too much like Hera, zeus's jealous wife in greek mythology...

Chara's no crazy goddess women. She's just all around awesome. :P

Chara said...

ahaha...aw shucks. thanks jp!

Well once upon a time, i did a spoonerism (which happens often) and reversed the 1st letters of Hannah's and my name, hence Hara (well i guess technically Hhara) and Cannah.

The End.

jelibeenz said...

hmm, I thought it was Hara and Channah? oh well.

jelibeenz said...

oh yeah, and Xanga is only fobby if you make it fobby....

Jonathan P said...

Ahahaha! That's hilarious.

I guess... (about the FOBby thing) but still.....