Friday, August 18, 2006

first post-project thoughts

im hommmmmmmmmmme!!! it's good to be back! well kinda, my heart's only half-way home but it is good to be physically home. =) my parents bought a big rainbow canopy from ikea and set it up over my bed as a welcome-home present. lol..

anyways, the first 2 thoughts that i've had:

1. i have a LOT of clothes! i've been doing more than fine for the last couple months with the 10 shirts, 4 pairs of pants & 2 skirts or so that i've had with me, and then i opened up my closet door, and i was like... WOW.

2. i don't have my project memory book!! bahh!! i dont know what i did with it?? left it in solin, new york, or andy and loni's??? im so sad!

i haven't had a chance yet to really be pensive yet... better thoughts to come. =)

5 comments:

Jenny Tang said...

rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!! And I found myself imitating your voice whenever I answer the phone with the big "Hallooo..."..but I don't think I sounded that excited at all :p
I can lend you my memory book for photocopying or you can start a "world wide" search for your book!!! see ya at the beach party !

Jess Versteeg said...

rainbow... i saw one at Andy & Loni's I just assumed that they got a copy... it may be yours!

Jonathan P said...

Oh man, that's no good... memory book gone = bad.

Ah well, like jenny said, we can go on a world wide search to find it.

Home sweet home eh?

Rainbow Choi =) said...

ohhh maybe ill drop andy & loni an email! are you still in mtl jess??

Jess Versteeg said...

not anymore. i left yesterday!