Okay, so I decided that today was the day that I would finally get started with this blogging thing, thinking that it would be really straightforward to "join" and start keeping in touch with you guys. For reasons that I cannot fully explain, I felt completely lost as I came to the link and began reading your blogs, I was like "okay, so how do I start?.... " and I just sort of stared and scrolled for a good 10 minutes, and was like "huh? what am I supposed to do? I don't get it?" and I felt really dumb and incompetent, sort of like old people must feel towards computers and the internet in general. Much thanks to Jess W. for straightening me out.
I am off to the cottage with family for a week now, leaving tomorrow afternoon, but at the moment I am being picked up by Chara, Rachelle, Jenny and Jon to go Meteor Shower Watching out in the country... can hardly wait to behold the heavens declaring the glory of God in such a spectacular way! Hopefully you will now hear from me more frequently.
Jeremoi
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so. jealous.
welcome to the blog-world! now you are an alien like the rest of us.
heh.
aww sorry i missed out on that! im sure it was amazzzzing!!
Hey welcome to the blog Jeremy. Join our madhouse of increasing funness.
Post a Comment