Monday, September 11, 2006

Ha nerdy...

So those of you that saw on my other blog I posted a nerdy score. I didn't do too well. I tried again cuz I was bored. And....

I am nerdier than 67% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

HA... showed that test who's boss. >_>

7 comments:

I love yellow said...

haha...I think you saw mine it said like 17% or something...cool people definetly cannot be nerdy :) But nerdy people can be cool (don't worry it all makes sense in my head)...:)

Jess Versteeg said...

HANNAH IS NERDIER THAN ME?? shoot. I was 11%

I love yellow said...

haha...I must get it from Brad...:) His nerdiness has probably rubbed off on me a little!

Brad Stewart said...

hey, it's fun being a nerd... at least, some of the time. It really helps for relating to the first year math students at Waterloo, anyway ;)

Rainbow Choi =) said...

you guys have too much time on your hands... lol

I love yellow said...

well I guess if it helps...I still won't be nerdy :) (or at least only be 17% nerdy)

Jonathan P said...

Hehe, well this is what comes of only having completed one week of school where no significant work has been assigned.

And interestingly enough, i only made a few slight adjustemnts to my test and it bumped my nerdiness rating by almost 50%.