Monday, September 18, 2006

ROLE CALL!!

Alright, we're gunna play a little blogging game where we role-call to see who's mysteriously disppeared over the last little while. Ready?

"Chara....?"

"Uh...it's pronounced K-ara, and I'm HERE!"

"Wynja?"

"I'm a NINJA!! so THERE!"

"Crazy...i mean Hannah Jones?"

"ICI!!!!"

"Jenny Tang?"

"Oui, Mme Lafleur"

"Danae?"

"HERE!!"

"Rainbow?"

"HEEERRREEEEE"

"Jonathan Park?"

"hee hee hee....HERE!"

"Jessica Li....?....Jessica Li.....Jessica Li????.....Jeremoi...?.....Jeremoi.....?......uncle darb??........anyone?.....anyone?.....emily???.....rachelle??.....oh dear....anyone....? steph....? jacques??.....oh me oh my!!!....où est tout le monde?"

- THE END -

So that was an attempt at being slightly comical while portraying a very important message: we miss hearing from you guys lately!!! or at least i do (i'm not sure who i was referring to by "we".... seeing as i'm sitting in my green room all by myself....).

so if you happen to read this, please super pretty-please with extra sugar and cherries and sprinkles, and hot chocolate fudge sauce and fresh strawberries and mmmmmm...... blog us something quick so we know what's going on in your lives. and of course hope everything's fairly fine and dandy and that it's just busyness that's kept your lovely typing fingers away from our trusty ole blog.

Well....back to my readings on "The Science of Psychopathology".

chara :)

PS: as of 6:50pm this evening, i finally got into the courses i've been trying to since July and may actually have my academic life semi-sorted out now!!! yeeeehhhaaaww! and homecoming was seven-thousand times better this year than last. no car-flippings or any such nonesense....thanks for your prayers!

7 comments:

I love yellow said...

I am glad you didn't flip any cars this year Chara...good mature decision! :):)

Jonathan P said...

Indeed. Wouldn't look too good if a Montreal alumni was found flipping cars you know?

And heeheehee huh? Lol, I'd LOVE to see what you were thinking when you put that down on your roll call :P

(speaking of which... I've been vocalizing this so I guess I should tell y'all. I've realized that I dislike the shortening of my name Jonathan to Jon if it is used in connection with my last name. I.e. Jonathan Park is awesome, Jon is fine, but Jon Park... ay ya!) And seeing as how I'm the only Jon that was on this project (which is also doubly amazing) I'm hoping we can avoid it?

Merci beaucoup pour votre comprehension en avance. (lol that so sounds like something a building superintendent might put up).

Jenny Tang said...

i am sure that jacques is still alive...cuz i just talked with him on MSN...he has been asking me if i had talk to you guys lately, i said not really...but I did remind him to blog

Chara said...

jonathan park...done and done ;)

Rainbow Choi =) said...

chara, i love how you captured all of our personalities in your role call!!

i was just going to comment the other day about how its cool now that i can tell who's blogging before i get to the end of the post and see your guys' names just from the way we express ourselves! "being our dorky selves" as jess might say. i love it!

Brad Stewart said...

I am here... I have been reading here more than posting... and have been gradually getting more and more behind on my sleep.

Jonathan P said...

SWEET, you edited the post! I <3 you Chara.