So we found out tonight that we were granted "club space" which means that we get an office FINALLY. We're the biggest club on campus but have never had an office. It's cause admin hates us. Whatever. Finally prayers have been answered. The best part is it's near my house. haha no that's not the best part really, it's just a perk. Anyways, I thought you guys would be encouraged!
Sidewalk sale tomorrow.... hopefully it'll be good times.
UPDATE:
side walk sale went AWESOME. There's really something to be said about seeing a Frec (Engineering frosh leader, full body purple, wearing kilt and extremely dirty) walk up to the booth, fill out an SIQ & take a real life kit. I looked at his SIQ and he had marked that he was interested in finding out how to know God personally, interested in a Bible study AND be on our mailing list. We had lots of people indicate they didn't want any of those previously mentioned things, but they all walked away with a RLK, so Praise God anyways.
I'm soooo encouraged by how it went today. and chara made this BEAUTIFUL poster thinger last minute last night. Chara, you're awesome! AND SO IS GOD. Praise Him!!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY...YAY for an office that is pretty awesome, I am super excited for you guys!
mmmm... office. So yummy.
we have office space?!?!
that's awesome!!
i love being in the loop....
i'm glad jess knows whats going on around here, cuz i never know!! hence why the whole siamese twin is a good spiritual gift a guess.... ;)
hey jess... that's so cool to hear about the frec guy. Sometimes I look at the Red-Suits @ mac (equivalent of frec) and wonder about them, if spiritual things phase them at all. I have a number of friends/acquaintances who are red suits... hopefully I can get a guage on what they actually believe this year.
Post a Comment