Ok, I need to get up in 8.5 hours, and I still need to have a QT, so I'll make this quick!
We had our frosh Connect event tonight -- to get frosh hooked up with C4C. There were about 75-80 people there, meaning about 50 frosh. A lot of them were really interested in getting involved in a DG (looks like my prayer goal of 6-8 FAT guys may be fulfilled a lot quicker than I thought ;)). It was a really good time of getting to know people and casting vision for the group.
Not only that, but Alan Self, who was there as his first on-campus event at Waterloo as a brand new staff member, lead a Korean guy to Christ! Go Jesus!
We've also got our RLK booth all day for the next three days... man, this is going to be an awesome term.
Oh, and just for encouragement, our prayer meeting numbers this week were:
Tuesday: 15
Wednesday: 19
Thursday: 13
Friday: 17
Saturday: 11 (a little smaller since it was the weekend -- we don't usually have Saturday prayer meetings)
God is good. (All the time.)
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is really amazing Brad...I am so glad you will get to make a difference in some of those guys lives. I will be praying for RLKs too...we are also doing our distribution this week, so it will be easy to be praying for yours at the same time!!!
Sweet, so even after getting in touble about the posters, the event was still a great success. That's awesome Brad.
And w007 for the koreans :P
nice... i know Alan... that's great to hear. And yeah, hopefully lots of FAT guys coming your way soon. See you in a few days man!
Post a Comment