Sunday, September 17, 2006

I got the job!

Yup, the hospital hired me as the dietary aid for the patients. Before that, I got my criminal record check (I was cleared of everything, sorry Chara and Jess...can't come to Kingston). Then came the shots of tetenus, polio, Hep B etc...7 in total, but I only had 4 for now!

I went in to get my schedule today, and to my surprise..I KNOW THE SUPERVISOR!!! In my second year at UBC, I talked to her before on the bus and we found out that we were in the same faculty with a lot of common interests....so we talked more!!! And later on, I found out that she was my best friend's friend in high school. And now she is my supervisor ! Oh...her last name is also 8264 (TANG)!

10 comments:

Chara said...

aaaaahhhh!!! wow!! congrats little jenny!! that's soo soo awesome!!! i wonder if i can use anymore !!!-marks in this post...???!?!!!!!!!

it's always so funny who God brings back onto your path of life....usually ppl you never thought you'd see or associate with again!!

(!!!!!!)

Jonathan P said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boom. More exclamation marks! Ahaha.. that is amazing news Jenny.

Speaking of which, ever since Montreal's pugs have been showing up everywhere in my life. SOme girl at work is wanting everyone's shifts so she can go and buy herself a 1500 dollar pug.

-_-

Chara said...

OH pug!! i almost forgot...jenny, there was a group of ppl who walked by our house last night while we were sitting on the front lawn playing spoons (the card game...not like the country music instrument), and one guy was playing a guitar like a wandering minstrel, and one of the girls had a PUG!! a much skinnier pug than rocky, but a pug nonetheless! and i thought of you... i love how everything seems to remind me of you. lol.

Jess Versteeg said...

congrats jenny!!!!! thats awesome news.

Rainbow Choi =) said...

whoa thats so weird... i usually dream a lot but i dont remember them by the morning, and i JUST remembered that rocky was in my dream the other night!! he was friends with my dog. hahaha.. i guess our montreal days are in my thoughts even more than i thought!!! anyways congrats jenny! hey how did your sharing go?

Brad Stewart said...

Wait... your criminal record check passed? It didn't have anything about stealing toast?

I love yellow said...

yay for working in hospitals...it's fun...most of the time (when patients don't puke all over you)

jelibeenz said...

^____^v
yay!!

Jenny Tang said...

wow..i just found out that you guys are more pug-crazy than I do!!! And Jon, I can't believe that the girl is working so hard to get herself a pug (wow..$1500 could educate and feed my sponsored child for 42 months!!!)

And Uncle Darb...stealing toast WHEN IT'S SUPER BURNED is a SUPER RIGHTEOUS thing to do, so of course it's not on the criminal list!!

Jonathan P said...

Ahaha! I think this is the hugest collection of people posting in one post that I've seen yet.

And Brad, no police officer caught her, so she doesn't become a criminal just yet :P It's unreported crime, slips under the radar.

SOrry, criminology class creeping out.