Hey everyone, so it's been awhile since I last posted. I've enjoyed reading about all your adventures. Life for me has been busy to say the least. I spent most of the last two weeks just chilling at home....then realized I had so much stuff I wanted to do before school started. My room is now in some state of organization, although I still don't know where everything is. Then it was off to Minneapolis for the weekend with the fam. A lot of fun and a lot of shopping was what the weekend consisted of. But when I got back it was time to quickly get ready for the start of school. We got back Tuesday night and I said I would help out with SIQ's Wednesday afternoon. Sooo I quickly packed up some stuff for the week.
There were lots of people helping out with SIQ's so Kevin, the staff member, and I talked about the possibility of me leading a DG. I did say I would lead one...so life just got a little crazier. We handed out all our RLK's, approxiametly 1,650. SIQ's I can't even remember how many we did. The only numbers I remember from that is that there were around 600 people that wanted to get involved in some way. So last night we started calling people. Pray that we are able to follow up with people quickly.
Other than that I went to go check out a potential home last night. The place is great...it's a half hour walk to school...internet is included, private entrance, share the basement with two other girls. I just need to provide her with two references. On a sort of sad note Mark, my friend in Korea, is coming back in November (yipee!!) but he is probably going back for another year. To save money for school. Anyways should get going to class now. Missed my first one because I forgot where the building was...feeling a little stupid about that as I was running late and didn't know where it was. Later.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry Mark is going for another year...that kinda stinks!
Hehe... man university are huge places eh.
It's great to hear all the numbers rolling in. That's amazing Steph!
crazy cool... thanks for the update! I take it things did not work out with working at that school? Is it just my imagination, or were they gonna provide some kind of housing for you as well?
Post a Comment