I just realized how much i need the internet in my house because i havent been on here in forever and it takes a long time to catch up on all your bloggin.. and by the way, kudos to you guys and your blogging habits. Seriously, i'm impressed... i'm horrible at keeping in touch with people but this leaves me no excuse. So i'm going to force myself to blog.
So i moved back into waterloo about a week and a half ago.. i was here way too early. And i'm supposed to be getting my internet and phone hooked up today which will be a HUGE relief.. i've been walking to campus and using library computers to get my internet-ish things taken care of. We had a c4c bbq on monday and it was SOO good to see everyone. During the month after project i really missed Christian community, like really missed it.. just being back with a group and praying and getting all excited about the coming year. Everyone's so passionate ... i love it. along with you guys i've come to realize the need for contact with the christian peeps through the whole transition after Montreal. I'm so glad school is starting... I've definately been having some Montreal nostalgia (is that a word) the past week. i've even been calling the zehrs by my house SuperC. but geesh i need to come on this blog more.. i think it was hannah that said she felt like you guys are living in the computer screen or something..anyway, i agree you guys now exist through a blog.. I love blogging! haha.. i've had a change of heart towards it.
anyway, i'm off to do something i dont know what i dont want to sit in this library anymore.. maybe some v-ball with froshies... till next time
adios
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would just like to say the Zehrs by your house is SO NOT SUPER C! I speak from experience, but yeah I already liked blogging because it was like MADE for me. But it does encourage me more because I feel like I do know what is going on with you guys and how I can pray for you!
there was a super C near CHara and I but it's now a no frills, we were both sad to hear. Glad to hear from you Em! BLOG MORE. That's an order!
Lol.
So it was funny em. I don't think I was ever told by you that your sister was on Calgary Project. So someone mentions to me from calgary, so you know emily right?
Of course I respond with a, how do you know? She responds "Oh her twin sister was in Calgary." and shows me the Calgary memory book.
It's like Waaaa, emily was in two places at once huh? Lol.
So yeah, my little story about how strange connections get made.
EMILY!!!! SO so good to hear from you! I was about to send you a harrassing....err friendly hello-where-are-you? e-mail soon to make sure waterloo hadn't swallowed you whole.
and i totally agree too about the whole thinking projectiles are in the computer somehow. lol...that was great hannah! i've been internetless/phoneless/roomless for 5 days now, and i feel so disconnected! and when i do make it to the library, it takes 2 hours to catch up on this thing! i love it...
and doing c4c ministry here on campus is still weird without having you guys around. i keep thinking that you'll still pop out of nowhere to a prayer meeting or sidewalk-chalking or something...
PS: i agree...BLOG MORE ;)
Post a Comment